Monday, March 24, 2014

**Pre-Release Spotlight ~ Bend Anthology**

I'm super thrilled to share with y'all about Bend, an incredible anthology from 8 New Adult/Erotic authors!! I've already pre-ordered my copy! Here's all the information you need about Bend.

***

BEND

“Your pleasure is our goal”


BEND brought to you by the mistresses of The Erotica Consortium

Synopsis
Eight mistresses of the erotic bring you eight original, never before published stories to excite and arouse, including USA Today Bestseller CD Reiss, and NY Times Bestseller K. Bromberg. 

---------------

Bend…

Your body.

Your will.

Your mind.

We will take you, and make you ours.

With each word, you sink deeper into lust.

Once you bend, life will never be the same.

Bend will leave you aching for more.

****

This set will only be available for a limited time, so get it before it disappears.

Price - 99 cents

Launch Date 5/5/2014


Pre-order Bend here

Add to Goodreads here
 

**AUTHOR LINKS**

The Erotica Consortium 

C.D. Reiss

JA Huss 

K.I. Lynn

Alessandra Torre

Ella James

K Bromberg
  
Andrea Smith

Shay Savage


4 comments:

  1. Bend sounds delicious, and a little bit scary, too. I don't think I'd want someone to completely take control of me like that.

    I do want to read this anthology, though. It seems like it's packed with hot reads.

    *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed right over to my library to request them to purchase this book! Okay, the cover convinced me before anything else. I hope you're having a great start to the week, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATorre is the only author in this anthology whose work I've read and enjoyed. I want to try Huss someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great book of sizzling little stories!! I know I would like it! Thanks for sharing girl.... off to check it out!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??