Thursday, June 5, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #6**

CB_TWHST2

That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

This week's That's What He Said is from Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.

***

"I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend." he says. 
-Warner to Juliette

I'm so in love this with this series and with Warner! ;) This is Warner essentially making sure Juliette is aware of his intentions. It was an amazing scene. If you haven't yet read this series, it is a MUST read.

8 comments:

  1. For some unknown reason (most probably lack of time), I keep putting this series off. After that swoon, however, I think I need to finally give it ago. Great choice, Brandee! So glad you're loving this series.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I am so in love with Warner! I think he's one of my favorite anti-heroes of all time. And yes, this swoonworthy declaration has swept me off my feet. :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's so sweet! I have no idea why I keep overlooking the Shatter Me. I really need to move the series up my TBR and read it. Great quote Brandee =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a great quote!!! Gotta get to this book, soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agh, I so want to read this series!! Warner sounds like a fantastic character, can't wait to finally meet him. :)

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I never read past Shatter Me, but know a lot of people love Warner.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy hell.... that is a sweet tease!! I want to be his friend... TELL HIM!! Warner sounds so yummy!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. WARNER!!!!!!
    Such a fan.
    I liked this series, well, maybe not the last book, but the first two are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??