Thursday, July 24, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #10**



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

This week, since I'm kinda showcasing two books, I'm cheating and picking my That's What He Said from both.

***

Come Back by JA Huss

"I love you for who you are. I love you right now, everything about you. I want you the way you are. I wouldn't change a thing, Lionfish. Not a damn thing."
-James to Harper

*****

Soul Twister by Robyn Jones

"In all my years, Anna, human and vampire, I've never felt craving to the magnitude that you carry for me. It drives me crazy. It fills you up. It fills me up."
-Peter to Anna

8 comments:

  1. Both great picks, but I think I like James better! Thanks for sharing, Brandee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. I'm curious about the lionfish nickname and the second book sounds like something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! I haven't read either of these, by they sound interesting! Here is my Thursday post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of those. I'm especially curious about the "lionfish" nickname. Thanks for sharing, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giddy up! Can't wait to read Come Back! Awesome teasers, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote! I like the first one alot. I have not heard of the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome quote!!! I absolutely love this quote! So sweet!! Definitely need this book! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is so sweet! "I wouldn't change a thing, Lionfish". Adorable <3 I love me some cute nicknames. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??