Sunday, November 1, 2015

#OctobeRecFest Wrap Up


My Second Annual OctobeRec Fest was a success, in my opinion. I read quite a few fabulous books thanks to y'all fabulous blogging friends who recommended them. And I'm looking forward to doing this again next year!

Here are the books I was able to read this month. You can click the cover to read my reviews. :) For those I didn't get to, don't worry! They're still in the queue and I'll be reading them soon.

Immersed (Immersed, #1)Silver Wolf Clan (Silver Wolf Clan, #1)Deer in Headlights (Hearts and Arrows, #1)Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)Seven Years (Seven, #1)Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #1)Close Enough to Touch (Jackson, #1)A Demon and His Witch (Welcome to Hell, #1)Lick (Stage Dive, #1)WrongWhat the Duke Desires  (The Duke's Men, #1)

Thanks so much to you all for sharing book love! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??