Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge Kickoff ~ Goals

Take Control of Your TBR Pile

The Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge starts TODAY, and I'm so ready for this challenge, y'all! I think y'all know I've been working hard on getting my TBR Pile under control and this challenge can only help. ;) The complete rules and details can be found by clicking the button above but essentially, you dedicate the month to reading/listening to books you had prior to March 1, 2016. I don't know about y'all, but I have several that apply. ;)

Here are my goals for the month of March:

Listen to:
Friction AudiobookWicked Deeds on a Winter's Night: Immortals After Dark, Book 4 AudiobookLast First Kiss Audiobook
Read:
AlwaysPent UpAsking for It (Asking for It, #1)All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)Truth (Consequences, #2)The Book ThiefThe Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise, #1)Pure AbandonHope(less) (Judgement of the Six, #1)Shadows / Opposition (Lux #0.5, #5)Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)Impulse (Mageri, #3)Edge of Oblivion (Night Prowler, #2)Starting OverOn the Rocks (Turtle Island, #3)

This will be stretching my limits, honestly. I typically only read about 12 books a month and only listen to 1 or 2. But I'm going to do my best to get all these read!

How about y'all? Are y'all joining in for the fun??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??