Tuesday, September 6, 2016

#COYER Summer Vacation Wrap-up

ChallengeSUMMER

Well, summer is over and so is #COYER Summer Vacation. *sniff* It was great fun and I managed to clear off quite a few books from my ereaders - 23 books to be exact. I did *not* however manage to link up my reviews. Oh well. You can check out my #COYER Summer 16 shelf at Goodreads to see all my reviews but these are the books I completed:

Werewolves of Chicago: CurraghLingusMr. Corporate (Mister, #3)Happily Ever NowWerewolves of Chicago: HowardBefore She Wakes: Forbidden Fairy TalesThe Things They CarriedKeeping Secrets in Seattle (Secrets, #1)Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)The Wall of Winnipeg and MeLord of a Thousand Steps (Love in Laguna, #4)Legal Ease (Sutton Capital, #1)Haunted by the King of Death (Eternal Mates, #11)The Spymaster's LadyHim (Him #1)Finley (Sunset Cove, #1)Tempting Tempo (Tempest, #5; Black Cat Records, #8)The Strongest Steel (Second Circle Tattoos, #1)Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4)Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick, #8)Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick, #7)Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3)Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)

Hmm...see any themes here? Lots of Kristen Ashley and quite a few books with chest-baring men! ;)

I wasn't active on social media this summer so I missed out on the Twitter parties and the Facebook community fun. That made me sad. But I'll be more active during the next #COYER event. Keep an eye out for my signup post in a few months. #COYER is lots of fun and I'd be happy to have y'all join in! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??