Thursday, September 8, 2016

Top Commenters Raffle #2 Winners


Hi y'all! As a thank you for sticking with me while I spent the summer soaking up time with my ducklings, endured having a duckling leave the nest, and generally disappeared from the blogosphere, I decided to host a raffle. Melanie (from Rabid Reads and Hot Listens) won the first raffle. This time around I took those that had commented 3 or more times and entered those 10 into the raffle. AND since I'm the boss and I can, I'm declaring TWO winners in this raffle!

  1. Lorna
  2. Melanie
  3. Braine
  4. Tanya Atkinson
  5. Lexxie
  6. Christy LoveofBooks
  7. TeresaMaryRose
  8. Naomi Hop
  9. Trish Hannon
  10. Kimbacaffeinate



The first winner is....
Christy!!! If you'll email or PM (Facebook or Twitter) with your mailing address, I'll get your mystery box of books and bookmarks sent out to you!

And the second winner is....
Lorna!!! If you'll email or PM me (Facebook or Twitter) with your mailing address, I'll get your mystery box of books and bookmarks sent out to you!




Thanks so much to you ALL for continuing to support me over this summer. I can't express to you how much it means to me that y'all stuck around. I'm doing my very best to get around to visiting y'all and keep up. It's actually very good to be back! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??