Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.
My Goals for 2016
- Blogging Goals
- Keep up with commenting back weekly
- Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
- Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
- Reading Goals
- Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
- Read books my kids *need* me to read
Alice in Wonderland
- Death with Interruptions
- Everything is Illuminated
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Listening for Luka
- School of Good and Evil
The Things They Carried
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
- Personal Goals
- Stick to my daily schedule
Progress made in September
- I sucked at blogging goals in November. But I knew that was going to be the case. THANK GOODNESS I'd done blog ahead so I had posts scheduled. That's been a relief. And commenting? What commenting?!? But NaNoWriMo ends today (psst...I hit the 50000 word goal! My novel isn't quite done but I'm a winner nonetheless!) I'll be catching up with comments over the next few days!
- My rating is still at 22%!! Ugh! I did post a review and I have another I need to get posted but... Maybe I can get it up a couple of percentage points by the end of December???
- I didn't get any of my Kids' Recs List read in November. I've managed to get ONE request per kid read this year.
- My personal goals centered on NaNoWriMo this month. And seeing as I hit the word goal, I'm calling it a win all the way around. :D In December, I'll get back to exercising and keeping a better schedule. I need sleep, y'all! I kept some late hours and then got up early...I'm feeling it. I was slow at reading over the last month. Thank goodness for audiobooks - I listen when I'm traveling back and forth between dropping off and picking up kids, at the store, cleaning...
How'd y'all do?