Thursday, December 29, 2016

Favorites of 2016 ~ Couples


I decided it'd be fun to bring 2016 to a close by listing some of favorites from the year. I hope you enjoy reading about some of my favorites and I'd be happy to hear about any of your favorites!


*~*Couples*~*
  • Bowen and Mariketa - their banter is so fun since Bowen is "old" and Mari is so young...it made for a lot of playfulness between them
  • Auburn and Owen - fate plays a huge role in this couple's romance and it strengthened my belief that things happen for a reason 
  • Blue and Wilson - student/teacher to friends to lovers, these two brought all the feels
  • Nora and Soren - their's is an unconventional relationship if ever there was one and yet I still adore them
  • Adam and Mercy - their bond keeps getting stronger and stronger
  • Hero and Ian - their love was so powerful it spanned time - sooo romantic!
  • Rachel and Trent - their relationship started on very rocky ground but over the course of the series (The Hollows) they've developed mutual respect and, well, love *sigh*
  • Charlie and Cain - I love relationships that defy the couples' desire to maintain distance
  • Boyd and Chelsea - another unconventional start to a romance but it worked and it made me smile
  • Jamie and Wes - I couldn't make a list without including this couple - watching these two guys falling made me swoon
  • Max and Nina, Tate and Lauren, Ty and Lexie, Chase and Faye, Colt and Feb, Ham and Zara, and Jacob and Emme - in other words, all the couples from the Colorado Mountain series and one from The 'Burg. *wink*
Can you guess which books these couples starred in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??