Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Gratitude Raffle Winner...

Hey y'all! Sorry it's taken me this long to get this posted. I got home to no internet! *gasps* Can you imagine?? Anyway, going through all the comments to create my list was heartwarming. I just love y'all!! And I *will* get around to commenting back, I promise.

Anyway, you really just want to know who won, right? Here's the list of commenters...


  1. Tanya A.
  2. Anna
  3. Bunnita
  4. Sharrice
  5. Christy
  6. Teresa
  7. Nicole
  8. Literary Feline
  9. Geybie
  10. Jackie Nolan
  11. Rachael
  12. Lorna
  13. Shaunesay
  14. Michelle P
  15. Kristin
  16. Nick
  17. Grace
  18. Danya
  19. Lily
  20. Melissa (Books & Things)
  21. Melanie
  22. Tanya (Reading Addict)
  23. Kimba
  24. Lover of Romance
  25. Literary Treasure Chest
  26. Charlie
  27. Terri M
  28. Naomi
  29. Sophia Rose
  30. Felicia
  31. Cindy’s Book Binge
  32. Kristen Burns
  33. Lola
  34. Lexxie
  35. Greg Hill
  36. Ailyn Koay
  37. Braine
  38. AngieElle
  39. Ashley Montgomery
  40. Carey
  41. Trish Hannon
  42. Diana
  43. Jennifer (Bad Bird)
  44. Silvia
  45. Sandra
  46. Jessica (A Great Read)
  47. Robyn


And the winner is:


Congrats, Melissa from Books & Things! Please contact me via email (or however you want) so I can get your address and get your mystery box of books on its way to you!

And y'all stay tuned. There'll another raffle at the end of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??