Thursday, December 13, 2012

Feature & Follow #5

Welcome to Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Alison of AlisonCanRead and Rachel of Parajunkee that makes it possible for bloggers to increase their number of followers and get more exposure, AND also spotlights (features) 2 blogs. Make sure to hop by their blogs to see the Feature interviews. 


This week's Features are:
My Library in the Making &
Read, Breath, Read, Everyday

Here is this week's question...

What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...

The last book that made my cry was Undeniable...there were actually several scenes that made me cry but the one that immediately sprang to mind was a scene where Deuce and Eva had had a misunderstanding. Deuce was denying his deep feelings for Eva (which he did a lot) and was demanding something of Eva she didn't want to give. Eva was rightfully irritated and Deuce stormed out. When Eva went to look for him, she found Deuce in a compromising position with another woman...tears ensued, for Eva and me.

8 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! I hate crying when reading though!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be doing a lot of it lately! :) It's a really good book though. I haven't finished the Harry Potter series (I know, I know...) but I seem to remember a few teary moments in the first 4.

      Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. I have not read that one yet, but I just added it to my TBR pile!

    New Follower: http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really great book - I am still thinking about it. :)

    Thanks for the follow - I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite an intense scene! I'll have to check this book out.

    Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Undeniable yet. Thanks for stopping by my FF. I followed back:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by - happy to return the follow.

    Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't hear of that one

    New Follower
    Super New Blogger
    http://myurbanfantasies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??