Friday, June 13, 2014

**Review ~ Teaching Willow: Session 4 ~ Paige James**


Teaching Willow: Session Four by Paige James
Age group: Adult
Genre: Erotic Romance
Cover designer: Paige James 
Release Date: May 6, 2014

Synopsis
After everything we’ve been through, after all that has happened, it’s finally time to come clean. Both of us. There’s so much I want to tell him, and so much I want to know. But there’s still one thing that could ruin it all, one thing that could change the game completely. 

How can I put this weight on him? But then again, how can I not? He deserves to know.



It all led to this...Some things are now out in the open but there are still secrets to be shared if Willow and Ebon are going to move forward. To make matters more difficult, both Willow's and Ebon's parents are working against them. I don't know which set is more evil...okay, I'm going with Ebon's.

In this final installment, things heat up with lots of suspense. There are people and events which keep Willow and Ebon apart. But I was so elated that they each showed maturity. They both came clean - let all the skeletons out of their closets - in order to work things out.

The ending was, perhaps, a little too neat and clean but it was extremely satisfying.




4 comments:

  1. Cannot believe I haven't read this yet! I must do it ASAP. So glad you enjoyed how it all wrapped up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe I'd waited so long either, Andrea! I hope you enjoy the final installment, too! :)

      Delete
  2. I seriously cannot wait to get started on this series. It simply sounds fantastic! Great review!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??