Saturday, November 1, 2014

**A Month of Giving Thanks ~ #1**


Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading are hosting A Month of Giving Thanks. I thought it was a great idea as Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday and I'm grateful for so many things. I may not manage a post every day but I wanted to kick off the month right.

***

For this first day of November, I'd like to give thanks for my husband. I know, I know...cliche, right? BUT my husband is very supportive and supporting of my passion for reading and writing. Seriously. He may not always like seeing the credit card bill ;) but he lets me talk his ear off about whatever characters are making me swoon, pissing me off, or making me cheer. He takes on my role as a mom so that I can attend book conventions. (and playing chauffeur, chef, maid, etc., to our kiddos is work! ;) He does whatever he can to facilitate me having time to read, blog, and work on my book. And I know I take him for granted sometimes - as he does me. But I'm very grateful for all his support and love!

Hugs, honey!!

8 comments:

  1. A wonderful husband /marriage makes for a beautiful life. Wonderful post, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah it's not cliché, it's sweet! I'm lucky to have a guy who lets me enjoy my book obsession too - and thankfully I mange the money, so he doesn't see the bills :P Great way to start the month! Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely important to give thanks to your wonderful husband, Brandee, and I don't think it's cliché at all. I think it's amazing that you feel grateful for him - and it's a good thing he's so supportive, too, right? I know what you mean. Mine rolls his eyes sometimes about my blogging and reading, and more recently reserving a spot at a book convention across the world - but he loves that I have a hobby I'm passionate about :) *BIG HUGS*
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Lexxie. And we are very lucky to have understanding and supportive hubbies - even if they don't 'get it'. :) **BIG HUGS**

      Delete
  4. Awwww!! That is so sweet. My hubby is better with my reading now a days too. He used to get annoyed with it, but now he knows that it's not a big deal, and at times reaps the benefits *wink*

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, my hubs enjoys those benefits too, Naomi. I'm glad your hubs is more understanding these days.

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??