Friday, January 30, 2015

#FitReaders ~ Week 4 Check In

FitReaders2015

The #FitReaders Challenge is hosted by Felicia the Geeky Blogger and That's What I'm Talking About. For all the details on this challenge, click on the button above.

***

This week has been challenging for me as far as exercising since I've worked more than usual. I am still doing well with my eating goals.

Monday ~ I worked. I did get 6188 steps - 2 miles.

Tuesday ~ I did my yoga class plus an hour of cardio. I got in 9080 steps or 3.4 miles. 

Wednesday ~ I did an hour of Zumba and then 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. I set a personal best of 12772 steps - 5 miles!! That was 1752 points.

Thursday ~ I worked. But I did get to 84% of my goal. 8340 steps or 2.7 miles.

Friday ~ I'm working today but I'm hoping I'll get at least 70% of my goal...around 7000 steps.


I'm feeling proud of myself for working at the exercising. Hopefully soon, it will start to show in how my pants fit! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??