Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Update ~ September

Bookish Resolution Challenge


Laura @Trips Down Imagination Lane and Michelle @Because Reading are the lovely hosts of this challenge. You can click the button above for all the details.

***

My 2015 Bookish Resolutions are:

  • Improve my Netgalley Rating (started at 15.2%)
  • Listen to one audio book per quarter.
  • Write more discussion posts and/or create some fun features for my blog.

***

Once again, I made progress on all my resolutions. I'm so happy I decided to participate in this challenge. It's really given me motivation to try new things and work at some things I really needed to focus on. :) 


The audio book portion of my resolutions challenge is FINISHED! But in September, I finished Exquisite Trouble by Ann Mayburn. It definitely wasn't a favorite but I finished it. I also listened to Lick by Kylie Scott. Loved it! And then I began binging on Dannika Dark's Seven series. I've completed Six Months, Five Weeks, Four Days, and Three Hours. I'm currently listening to Two Minutes. This series is fan-freakin-tastic! I'm going to be sad that the next (and last) one isn't available yet. But I plan to binge on the Stage Dive series next.

As for discussion posts/fun features, I continued posting my monthly Travel by the Book post as well as my Beyond the Books posts. I've also continued my Brandee's Bookish Babble posts. And I'm once again doing my OctobeRec Fest for the month of October. And I have an idea for something fun for November and December. 

I'm working at making sure I've left reviews and links for the books I've received and read from Netgalley. As it stands, my rating is 18%. Not stellar...yet. ;) But I'm working on it.


I'm *still* feeling good about my accomplishments with this challenge. We'll see how I fare in the coming months. How did y'all do in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??