Tuesday, December 1, 2015

#COYER Winter 2015-2016 ~ Sign Up Post

Because Reading is better than real life

COYER is going back to the basics for the winter season, and I'm soooo in! The challenge begins December 19 and runs through March 4. You can click on the banner to see the official full details of the challenge, but here are the basics of how it'll work:

  • Read Your EBooks! 
  • Only ebooks count for this challenge and ONLY ebooks that were FREE or Nearly-FREE. (make sure to see the official rules for this to make sure your read qualifies)
  • Announce your participation.
  • Link up.
  • Review and link your reviews.
  • Visit other participants, chat, and have fun!
There is a Facebook group you can join, there are Twitter parties, a giveaway, and lots of other events to increase the community fun! I love participating in this challenge and I hope you'll join with me!

I don't want to list the books I plan to read since I prefer to pick based on my mood. But I *will* set a goal of 40 books. I think this is reasonable, but we'll see. :) I will label my review posts with COYER so you'll know what I'm getting read. And I'll also have a Goodreads shelf for the books I read.

So what do y'all think? Are you ready to clean off some books from you ereaders??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??