Tuesday, June 7, 2016

#ShelfLove Discussion ~ Mid-Year Check-in

Bookworm Brandee

As part of the #ShelfLove Challenge, we have monthly discussion topics. June's topic is a mid-year check-in. Here's how I'm doing. ;)  


***
It's mid 2016. MID. 2016. Y'ALL! How did that happen?!? Luckily, despite time flying by, I have made quite a bit of progress in my #ShelfLove Challenge. I've read 38 books - that means I've shown my shelves some serious love. My shelves and I are at the Regular Date Night level. Of course, I added ~100 books to my shelves after BEA. So even though I feel proud of what I've accomplished so far this year, I also feel I negated some of my progress. (of course, the books were FREE) But oh do I have some lovely books to read and more love to show my shelves!

How about y'all? How are y'all doing with showing your shelves some love?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??