Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Beyond the Books ~ My Favorite Things About Fall


Welcome to Beyond the Books. This post was inspired by Lexxie @Unconventional BookviewsUp Close and (Un)conventional, who was inspired by Cuddlebuggery. It's meant to be a way for y'all to get to know me better on a personal level ~ Beyond the Books. ;)



*************
Fall is, by far, my most favorite season! I love the cooler, crisp air, the changing colors of the forest, marching band season, and, of course, PUMPKIN everything! Here are some photos of my favorite things...


Our first snow of Fall...



A glimpse of the aspens in the Colorado high country!





My daughters and my son...the one with his head down. :) 
(These pictures are from last year as my older daughter, Sky, is no longer in marching band.)



A fresh batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins! Sooo good with coffee. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??