Saturday, January 6, 2018

My TBR List ~ January ~ Polling is Open!

MyTBRList

My To-Be Read List is a meme hosted by Michelle @Because Reading. I think it's a fabulous idea because it gets y'all in the game and it helps me knock off some of the many, many books on my TBR list. You're more than welcome to join in the fun! I've included the basic rules below but you can click on the graphic above to hop over to Michelle's site where you can find all the details. 

Here's how it works:
On the first Saturday of each month, I will make a post with three books from my TBR List (these books can be already on your ereader or bookshelf OR books you might want to purchase) and add your link on the linky that will be provided on Michelle's post. Y'ALL will help me choose which book I will read next. The following Saturday, I will announce which book won. Then the last Saturday of the month, I'll post my review.

Fun, right?!?


***

In 2018, I'm once again working at catching up on series and y'all get to decide which series I'm going to read each month! :D

PLEASE NOTE: I didn't get my survey done before SurveyMonkey went down for maintenance and they're down today and I'm traveling home from Texas anyway. So, please, please, pretty please, let me know your vote in the comments. Just this once. =) Thanks so much and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 


Your Choices Are:

Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake, #2)
Beautifully Done
Beautifully Awake #2

Synopsis
Diagnosis: Borrowed time
Treatment: Trust
Prognosis: Beautifully Done

Asher Craig drives fast, flies high, and screws hard. But make no mistake, he's a gentleman.

He learned way too young that we're all on borrowed time. Fair or unfair, you only get one ride. He vows to live for the moment because it's the only time he owns. The past is beyond his control and the future may not exist. With his only loyalties being his family, he thrives for that edge where plunging over is always in the realm of possibility.

When a beautiful familiar face tilts his axis, he re-examines everything and realizes that second chances are overrated and a lifetime of first are irreplaceable. In the end, it's not her medical degree but his trust that needs to prove that the ride together is worth it ... until it's Beautifully Done.



Once Bitten, Twice Shy (Bitten, #2)Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Bitten #2

Synopsis

I used to think my life was boring. I resigned myself to the rut I was stuck in. Then my entire existence was turned upside down.

In the last six months, I've learned things that would get me committed to an asylum if I repeated them. First, I was kidnapped by vampires. Yes, vampires. Sounds crazy, right? My best friend, Donna, became one of the fanged after that little adventure and hooked up with a hot, Scottish vampire named Conner. They're even planning a wedding.

Secondly, I learned not all vampires are evil. In fact, some of them are downright sexy.

Alexander Dimitriades has it all. He's tall, dark, and handsome and manages to give me tingles in all the right places and also make me laugh. Unfortunately, to be with him, I would have to give up my humanity and I like being human. Then, there's the fact that the whole drinking blood thing gives me the heebie jeebies.

To make matters worse, there are plans in motion to change the place vampires hold in the human world. And I'm caught in the middle, between the vampire I'm falling in love with and a group that wants to create a vampire dictatorship, with humans as slaves.

Now, all I want is my calm, normal life back. As my friend, Ricki, likes to say, "Be careful what you wish for because it might come and bite you on the ass." I hate it when she's right.

*This work contains BDSM elements/themes, spanking, bondage, anal play, and a bossy, persistent Greek vampire.




Steal the Day (Thieves, #2)Steal the Day
Thieves #2

Synopsis
When a member of her crew is dragged to Hell by a demon, ZOey plans the most dangerous heist of her career. With her team at her side, Zoey intends to sneak onto the Hell plane and steal Sarah back.

The job seems impossible until a new client makes them an offer too good to refuse. If she can find an ancient artifact called The Revelation, she can use it to locate an angel who holds Sarah's redemption in his hands.

Surrounded by warring angels and demons, the greatest threat may come from one of her own. Torn between her Fae lover and the vampire who has always held her heart, Zoey finds that she and Dev are trapped in Daniel's web of secrets and it may be Zoey who has to pay the ultimate price.



Okay, now vote! And thanks! :D

And in case you missed it above, I didn't get my survey done before Survey Monkey went down for maintenance. If you could please let me know your vote in the comments this one time, I'd be mighty grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??